This free online Lunch and Learn program is delivered in collaboration with our Corporate Partners and provides members with valuable insights and education aimed at building capacity within our sector that will help charity shops improve their operations, maximize their impact, and continue to contribute to a more sustainable future.
Our first Lunch & Learn is brought to you by our Corporate Partner eBay Australia.
DATE: THURSDAY 25 MAY
TIME: 12:00 – 1:OOPM AEST
- How to best set your charity up to sell on eBay
- How eBay works with charities to support recommerce
- The pre-loved opportunity on eBay with stats on what items sell on eBay…and who’s buying
- Onboarding to start selling, with the basics, account set up and how to access fee relief as a charity or non-profit enterprise
- How to best list items, a quick guide
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Q and A