Charitable Recycling Australia is pleased to announce that Brian Walker, CEO at The Retail Doctor Group, Peter Knock, Director at Peter Knock Consultancy and John Elliott, Founder at Looptworks have been appointed as inaugural members of the newly formed Retail Advisory Group.
The Charter of the Retail Advisory Group is to:
- Ask fundamental questions and provoke transformative action in the retail arena, including a vision for the sector by 2028.
- Bet at the forefront of communicating triple bottom line impact, closing the gaps between profit and purpose.
- Educate and encourage Charitable Recycling Australia member enterprises with best practice retail management.
- Help develop effective benchmarking for the charitable retail sector.
- Support the development of an effective online retail model for the sector.
- Help to set an ambitious agenda to grow the size and scale of the charitable retail sector.
- Help promote awareness of the charitable retail sector with consumers.
- Engage diverse talent within the Advisory and other spaces to drive collaborative inclusive outcomes.
Inviting Applications for the Retail Advisory Group:
Diversity is the lifeblood of progress. Retail specialists outside of the charity shop sector, across all levels of expertise, including aspiring leaders are invited to join the Advisory. Two voluntary positions are available, and we would love to see real diversity so please feel encouraged to apply.
Please email Omer Soker with your interest, focusing on three questions:
- Why do you want to join the Retail Advisory?
- How will you contribute to the Charter?
- What retail skillsets do you bring to the Advisory?